659 Old Willets Path
Hauppauge, NY 11788
6:00 p.m. Monday, March 18, 2013
Networking | Business,
ATTN: Coaches, Consultants, Speakers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Professional Service Providers, and those struggling in Corporate America...
Procrastination is no longer a dirty word!
I am so looking forward to bringing this important topic to our growing community and hear how I can turn procrastinating into a real advantage.
Join Alyse Parise and guest speaker Frank Coppola, for his proven solution-oriented presentation on how to turn procrastination and other hindrances into your greatest advantage. Over the past 25 years, Frank has done so for his own companies and small business owners coaching them to 6 and 7 figure businesses.
Walk Talk Connect™ Gatherings presents…
" Procrastination? You’re Gonna Love It!"
Learn How to Use Procrastination to Your Greatest Advantage
with Alyse Parise and guest speaker, Frank Coppola
Monday, March 18, 2013
6:00pm - 9:00pm at Soluna Studio in Hauppauge.
Our March 18th gathering, our guest speaker will help us spring into action leaving the winter snow behind us.
When you Join us on you’ll:
* experience intentional networking in a way that feels great as a woman
* share the richness of who you are in a collaborative space
* learn a step-by-step system to shift your procrastination mindset
* discover a methodology that relieves stress, worry and increases your concentration & focus
* access Three Universal Laws that can change your life forever – really?
* hear the Four questions to ask so you can make the RIGHT decisions for you
* Learn ONE ESSENTIAL PRINCIPLE to overcome procrastination and disorganization and gain more clarity and focus
As a BONUS, those in attendance will receive a gift of 6 Steps to Time Management Mastery Audio and PDF, valued at $47.
Alyse Parise, the founder will set the stage for an empowering evening with time to share, get to know one another as it relates to our personal, business and global lives.
To Learn More and to Register: http://ow.ly/i6Uld Early Bird $25, At Door $35