Team Challenge, the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s half marathon endurance training and fundraising program, trains you to run or walk 13.1 miles in Virginia, Chicago, or Napa this summer while helping the Foundation raise funds to find a cure for ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. Join us for an information session Monday, February 11 at 6:30 at the Silas Bronson Library, 267Grand St., Waterbury Ct, 06033. to learn more about the program, meet the coaches and mentors and sign up for what will be one of the best experiences of your life.
Here's what Team Challenge offers you:
• Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach for a period of three to four months
• Expenses-paid weekend away to a great destination race
• A supportive team to train with each week
• Training clinics and helpful tips on topics like nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and shoe fit
• Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader
• Mentor, a past participant of Team Challenge who can show you the ropes and be your personal fundraising coach
• Team uniform including a training shirt and race day singlet
To RSVP or learn more, contact Katie Darr at 800.314.3459 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org. View all of our upcoming information meetings at http://ccteamchallenge.org/connecticut.